Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome to an inside look into what it is like eating, training, traveling like a Division 1 hockey player/team in the deep south.. Alabama.

If you become a follower to this blog you will be treated to many different aspects of a college hockey players life.

My purpose of this blog is to 1) answer the many questions myself and teammates get from friends and family of what is it really like as a college hockey player??  How many girls follow you guys around?? what is your typical day on the road? etc.. 2) try to educated and provide examples of how to eat properly in a demanding training schedule and lastly, highlight some of the biggest beauties I have come across in my life...pictures never lie!

I plan on updating this blog weekly as the UAH hockey team tends to play games every weekend which comes with many stories and experiences.

Welcome to the blog! I hope to entertain, educate and inform you through out this upcoming hockey/school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment